The PMC-D726M Digital Multifunction Meter is CET’s latest offer for the low-cost digital power/energy metering market. Housed in an industry standard DIN form factor measuring 72mmx72mmx76.8mm, it is perfectly suited for industrial, commercial and utility metering applications. The PMC-D726M features quality construction, multifunction measurements and a bright, easy to read LED display. Compliance with the IEC 62053-21 Class 1 kWh Accuracy Standard, it is a cost effective replacement for analog instrumentation, capable of displaying 3-phase measurements at once. It optionally provides two Digital Inputs for status monitoring, one Digital Output for control, or a single channel Analog Output for interfacing with 3rd party SCADA system. The standard SOE Log records meter events such as power-off, setup changes, DI and DO operations in 1ms resolution. With the optional RS485 port and Modbus protocol support, the PMC-D726M becomes a vital component of an intelligent, multifunction monitoring solution for any Power and Energy Management systems.
- Analog meter replacement for low and medium voltage applications
- Industrial and commercial panel metering
- Substation, industrial, factory and building automation
- Sub-metering and cost allocation
- Power quality monitoring
- Residual Current and Temperature monitoring
- Simple BMS integration with the optional BACnet MS/TP protocol