The PMC-53M Intelligent Multifunction Meter is CET’s latest offer for the low-cost digital power/energy metering market. Housed in an industry standard DIN form factor measuring 96mmx96mmx75mm, it is perfectly suited for industrial, commercial and utility metering applications. The PMC-53M features quality construction, multifunction measurements and a large, backlit, easy to read LCD display. Compliance with the IEC 62053-22 Class 0.5S kWh Accuracy Standard, it is a cost effective replacement for analog instrumentation, capable of displaying 3-phase measurements at once. It optionally provides two Digital Inputs for status monitoring and two Digital Outputs for control, alarm or energy pulsing applications. Further, it has optional inputs for I residual as well as RTD temperature measurements for fire alarm monitoring, transformer temperature monitoring or other applications. The standard SOE Log records all setup changes, DI/Setpoint status changes and DO operations in 1ms resolution. With the standard RS485 port and Modbus protocol support, the PMC-53M becomes a vital component of an intelligent, multifunction monitoring solution for any Power and Energy Management systems.
- Analog meter replacement for low and medium voltage applications
- Industrial and commercial panel metering
- Substation, industrial, factory and building automation
- Sub-metering and cost allocation
- Power quality monitoring
- Residual Current and Temperature monitoring
- Simple BMS integration with the optional BACnet MS/TP protocol