The PMC-43M Intelligent Multifunction Meter is CET’s latest offer for the entry-level digital power/energy metering market. Housed in an ultra compact form factor measuring only 80mm×80mm×77mm, the PMC-43M is perfectly suited for industrial, commercial and utility metering applications. The meter features quality construction, multifunction measurements, high accuracy and a large, easy to read LCD display with backlight. The PMC-43M is a cost effective replacement for analog instrumentation, capable of displaying 3-phase measurements at once. The meter comes standard with two Digital Inputs for status monitoring or optionally with a single channel Analog Output for interfacing with 3rd party SCADA system. The SOE Log that comes with the Digital Input option provides timestamp events for status monitoring in 1ms resolution. With the standard RS485 port and Modbus protocol support, the PMC-43M becomes a vital component of an intelligent, multifunction monitoring solution for any Power and Energy Management systems.
- Analog meter replacement for low and medium voltage applications
- Industrial and commercial panel metering
- Substation, industrial, factory and building automation
- Sub-metering and cost allocation
- Power quality monitoring
- Residual Current and Temperature monitoring
- Simple BMS integration with the optional BACnet MS/TP protocol